Crime, theft, traffic accident, assault ・・・・・ 110 for the Police
Fire, rescue, acute disease, serious injury ・・・・・ 119 for the Fire Department
- These numbers are toll-free.
- State your name, location, and situation clearly.
- 119 is for both fire engine and ambulance. Please specify which service you are calling for at the beginning of the conversation.
- Contact your academic supervisor and the International Affairs Division following an emergency.
- Call for an ambulance only when the injured party needs to be carried to a hospital immediately. If the disease or injury is not serious, please use a taxi