To Establish a Branch of UFAS
When former international students of the University of Fukui want to establish a Branch of the University of Fukui Alumni Society (UFAS);
- They should contact Prof. Y Torao of the International Center at:
Yoshinobu Torao, Professor
International Center, University of Fukui
3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui-shi, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
Tel/Fax 81-776-27-8903 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Torao will announce that convention for establishing a branch will be held by e-mail or post mail to the former international students concerned.
- Former international students should hold the convention, adopt the declaration as hereunder, select Secretariat office members, and send the declaration and list of participants to Prof. Torao.
（Example: Declaration of the Establishment of the Shanghai Branch）
December 18, 2005
Declaration of Establishment of Shanghai Branch of University of Fukui Alumni Society
We, former overseas students of University of Fukui, at the 1st meeting of Shanghai Branch of University of Fukui Alumni Society, today on December 18th, declare proudly that we have established Shanghai Branch of University of Fukui Alumni Society, with same spirit and purposes as described in the Declaration of Setting up of University of Fukui Alumni Society on November 30,2003 at 1st Convention of University of Fukui Alumni Society in Fukui Japan.
Expected Activities of Branch Offices
- Exchange activities between branch office members
e.g.: Maintain and develop good relationship among branch members by periodical meeting, dinner, trip, etc.
Exchange business information and mutual visitation of branch members’ companies / factories.
- Exchange activities with other branch offices of UFAS
e.g.: Maintain and develop good relationship among branch offices in a country which has more than two branches.
Assist and provide information needed to other branch members who make a business trip to host countries.
- Mutual cooperation and exchange activities / information with the UF
e.g.: Select and recommend students to UF under the UFAS Branch Office International Student Recommendation System.
Recommend UF to the students who wish to study in Japan and provide information on life in Fukui.
Assist (esp. crisis response) and exchange with UF Japanese students visiting or studying in host countries.
Assist (esp. crisis response) and cooperate for UF short-term overseas training programs in host countries.
- Exchange activities / information with the University of Fukui International Student Association (UFISA)
e.g.: Assist (esp. crisis response) and exchange with UFISA students visiting or studying in host countries.
Provide job and business information to UFISA students and assist their job hunting.
- Promotion of economic, cultural, and friendship activities of Fukui Prefectural Office, and people or organizations in Fukui
e.g.: Exchange and cooperate with companies from Fukui in host countries.
Assist and provide information needed to companies in Fukui planning to start business in host countries.
Assist, cooperate, and exchange with people or organizations in Fukui visiting host countries.